Friday, April 17, 2009

Where to find "Mother Courage" review

You can find my review of "Mother Courage and Her Children," produced by Theatre South Carolina at USC, at the website Onstage Columbia. Bottom line is that it's a good production that I don't think captures writer Bertolt Brecht's intentions. It's one of the few "my opinion," subjective reviews I've written in a long time. I don't know if that's blog related.
http://www.onstagecolumbia.com/
The site is operated by James Harley, well-known for his acting as well as his theater reviews. Others reviewing for the site are August Krickel, Larry Hembree and Ann Dreher. You'll find more and better written theater reviews there than anywhere else around town. And that was true long before I started writing for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments under the anonymous listing if you do not subscribe to one of the services listed.